Thank you for taking an interest in writing a guest post for Nomad e-workers. We are glad you are here.
If you have got an idea that will challenge our readers and give insights, we want to hear about it. If you are a writer who likes to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night, we want to hear from you.
We understand that writing isn’t easy. However, we expect your article to be at its best. Once accepted, you will get extensive feedback from our editor to ensure the guest post fits the narrative of the blog.
It is a rewarding act. Thousands of potential employers, clients, or publishers will read your work. You will also learn a lot in the process — about communicating your ideas effectively, writing, and even about the topic you thought you had mastered.
- The blog gets over 10,000 visitors a month and is continuously growing, which means a wide audience for you.
- We maintain an active presence on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. All your articles will be shared via our social networks.
What We Are Looking For?
You can submit a rough draft or a short pitch, paired with an outline, containing a summary of your guest post idea and shedding light on why it would be important to our readers.
However, please keep in mind that we only accept original content — we do not publish anything that has been published elsewhere, including on your blog.
Before you submit, look at our recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission addresses the following:
- Your submissions must meet the Nomad e-workers’ quality standards to get published. We reserve the right to reject any contributions at our discretion that don’t fit our narrative and make minor edits to your article wherever necessary.
- Your article must be 1000 words or above and offer something valuable to our readers.
- Your articles must contain at least one image, custom illustration, or video, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- You can only have 1 self-serving link. Either a link (do-follow link) to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article or to your site or any social media channel in the author bio.
- You can link to other relevant articles from the Nomad e-workers blog that may add value to the article. But please avoid excessive linking. In general, it is best to keep the link count under 5 for every 1000 words of content.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our niche and audience.
- Once published on our blog, you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your blog.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or more. Also, please ensure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
How to Submit Your Guest Post?
You can share your draft as Google documents or attached as a MS-Word Document file using the contact form given below.